Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Sun

Well it's summer time and the crew is at the first week of super summer at HPU! I am beyond excited for this week! Although the dorm I'm in reminds me of a mental institution I think maybe it is Gods way of preparing me for my mission trip to Honduras this summer! I have been talking to the M's I will be traveling with about what to expect and I have found out many things! One fact that I really had no idea about was Honduras is the second most poor country in the world, Haiti is the first. When I found this out I was kind of like "oh great how am I flinch to live forba month in the second most poor place on this earth?" But the God got ahold of me and opened my eyes... Now I can't wait to go there and live like the people of Honduras live. Who knows maybe that is where I will live someday! Anyways I just felt like I needed to share this with y'all! I hope everyone is doing well! Have a beautiful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment