Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School And Rainy Days...

Well today there are 187 kids on a field trip, and it's raining so what does this mean for those of us at school? It means that we do nothing but sit in class and play on our iPhones, iPads ect... Today in BIM class (yes I am in a freshman computer class... Let's just say I prefer procrastination), I was listening to music and talking to my teacher and the girl that sits at my table with me! She is a freshman and I just LOVE her! My sophomore yeari hated freshman, I mean most of us are always like "freshman are weird and annoying!" but for some reason that I am thankful for this year (my senior year) I finally realized something. Even though it took the whole first semester and some of the second, today I realize that freshman are just helpless, confused, and scared about being in high school kind of kids. This girl ran cross country with me, and let me tell you she is crazy sometimes, but there is NEVER a dull moment with her and I love it! We have started becoming pretty good friends and I was thinking today that maybe The Father was trying to show me that he put this girl in my life to be an example, someone for her to look up to ya know? If I was a freshman all over again I would totally look for someone that I could look up to because even though I have some of the best sisters in the whole wide world, it would have been nice to have someone at school to look up too for sure! So that's just what I learned this morning! I hope everyone out there has a warm, fun, and safe rainy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Jaycee!! What field trip are people on? My Matt record came today. I slept until 12:35--barf! Love you!

    ReplyDelete