Sunday, May 6, 2012

And That's A Wrap... Well Almost!

Well the end of the year is almost here! I only have to go to school EIGHT MORE TIMES!! That just blows my mind!! This whole year I have just been talking about how excited I was to graduate and get out into the world and change things up, but now that it is actually coming to an end I am really kind of starting to get sad! I know I have only lived in Bullard for Four years, but I feel like I have been here my whole life! I will totally miss all of my friends for sure. I went to register for classes last weekend and it was the scariest thing I have ever done. I just got that feeling like I am actually going to have to make all new friends again and it sucks! So in this post I am going to do a little flashback of high school! I hope you enjoy it! And if you are reading this and you are still in high school, even though you feel like you just can't wait to get out, try to savor every second you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment