Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let the games begin...

Tomorrow morning at eight o'clock my mom, dad, and I will be heading to ETBU to help get Super Summer ready... This coming week will be so crazy! I am trying to fit in time to hang out with friends and family before my trip and I have not even thought about packing yet! My mom and Lindsey will be leaving Wednesday to head to Super Summer and HSU which kind of means that I will be left alone to pack... Even though I am old enough to pack my own bags my mom still helps out sometimes haha!! I just hope I get everything together! Then me and daddy will leave a week from tomorrow for our week of Super Summer and then I go straight into base camp then on my trip! It feels so far away but really it is only a little less than 2 weeks away which is just crazy! But I can't wait:)

-MLB

No comments:

Post a Comment