Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Only Child


So today my sister and two of her best friends set out on possibly one of the biggest adventures of their lives... As I watched them check their bags in I simply thought to myself "I will be the only child for a while." As much as I tell myself I like it that way the truth is I feel like part of me is missing! I have no clue what to do! Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my parents but they can't take the place of my sisters! I can't wait to be with them and hear all of the great stories about what great things happened to them... Until then all I can do is think about them:)

-MLB

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! I can't wait to hear all about your summer, either. I miss you and Lindsey so much! I am so thankful for you and your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too!! I can't wait to hear about you summer either!! We miss you too! Be safe and have fun! Tell the boys we say hello and we love them too!

    ReplyDelete