Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ready!!

We are at ETBU waiting for the students to get here tomorrow!!! I think this week is going to be so good and fly by fast! I have been reading Meagy and Coltins blogs and it sounds like they are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to see them when I get back from my trip, they come home 4 days after I leave:( I will miss them! I can't wait to see what is in store for my group when we head over to Kazakhstan... We are all excited about going! Thank goodness one of the girls in my group knows how to play nertz so I guess that is what we will be doing in the airport haha:) I can't wait!

Back to super summer... This week JR Vassar is the speaker... He is a great family friend of ours and I can't wait to see him!! I hope that some great things happen in the hearts of not only the students coming but also the people working!

-MLB

Coltin/BJ: if you see this... I hope you are having a GREAT time and please take care of my sister:) We love her!! And I hope ya'll stay safe:) We love ya'll too!!

1 comment:

  1. hello, sister!!!! hope all is well. love and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete