Monday, July 25, 2011

Crash And Burn...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... A lot has happened since the last post! But let's fast forward to this morning. Kristi and I got up at 5:30 to go running. Everything was going pretty good besides the fact that it is so much harder to breath here when you run then it is in the states. The plan was to run two miles and we were doing pretty good when all of a sudden I FELL. The roads here are not paved or even gravel, they are like huge rocks and dirt. I was running in my fivefingers and I must have tripped over a rock. I know have two cut up knees, hands, and one cut up elbow... Not what I was expecting to happen at all!! After I got done crying and asking Kristi if anything was broken I started to laugh and think of Meagan and how she always falls! It made me feel so much better!! Anyways that's about all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment