Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pet Monkey...

So a few days ago we went into downtown Gracias to get some shopping done... Shannon & Kristi took us to see this store that had a pet monkey... It jumped on Tylers head and on the car!! It let me pet it (even though I was SO scared... But this little oy helped me so no worries haha) and then Kristi pet it also!! It was SO funny!! I will upload pictures later!! But the past few days we have just been painting and trying to finish getting the house done... Last night we FINALLY got hot water!! We have been taking FREEZING cold showers the past few days haha!! That's pretty much all. Me and Shannon went to some house churches which is pretty amazing! But we went to one about 2 nights ago and they had something for us to eat and I ended up getting sick, but I'm getting better so that's good!! I will continue to keep y'all up to date!! Thanks for the love and prayers! Please continue to send them our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment