Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finally Here...

Well I have been counting down the days until my trip and guess what... IT'S FINALLY HERE!! I can't wait! My last few days in America have been amazing! I got to spend the 4th of July with one of my best friends Minta and her family. Her uncle taught us how to play washers (which I'm not very good at, but of course she is amazing at haha)... we also got to shoot fire works which mainly her brother and his friend did but hey we did get festive and do sparklers! Then today we got to go to Chucke Cheese! A family that goes to our church that we are very close to has a son Mason that will turn SIX on Thursday! We won't be able to make it to the party so we decided to take him to his most favorite place! The trip was successful! He had a lot of fun (so did we!!) And then tonight I have spent the rest of my time packing which I am not a fan of but you gotta do what you gotta do right? Tomorrow Meagy has to go take a test for the online class she has been taking this summer (she has been studying SO hard and I just know she will do AMAZING!!) then we will head to Dallas! We will be visiting the MVP's (super summer interns), the going to our most favorite store Whole Earth, and then we are going to see a movie! A great way to spend my last few hours here! I am extremely excited to see what the Father is going to do on this trip! I appreciate all of the support that ya'll have given me! I am very blessed and thankful to have such awesome people in my life that follow the Father! I love ya'll and I can't wait to share all about my adventures in Honduras with everyone when I return home!

No comments:

Post a Comment